Margaret T. Karl® 1100 W. Bagley Rd., Ste. 210, Berea, OH 44017 - (440) 973-4145

Visit our sister site:

Home Services About Contact Events Q&A

(440) 973-4145

(855) 560-6062

Margaret T. Karl, Attorney At Law

Legal Services - Estate Planning

1100 W. Bagley Rd., Ste. 210, Berea, OH 44017

We serve most of the Greater Cleveland Area, including Berea, Brunswick, Strongsville, Middleburg Heights,

Olmsted Township, Olmsted Falls, North Olmsted, North Royalton, North Ridgeville, Westlake, North

 Royalton, Parma, Parma Heights, Seven Hills, Independence, Brecksville, Medina, and Columbia Station

Berea, Ohio, weather forecast

Home | Wills & Trusts | Power of Attorneys | Real Estate Transfers | Title Services | HOA Collections

 Medicaid Planning | Tax Minimization | Planned Gifting | Unclaimed Funds | Purchase Agreements

Sales Agreements | Small Business Planning | Estate Administration | Trustee Actions | Probate Actions

Public Speaking | Special Needs

Cleveland Magazine Eldercare Professionals of Ohio, LLC Home Department for Veterans Affairs Accreditation

Trustee Actions

These could include the named trustee bringing suit to enforce the provisions of a trust. Beneficiaries or interested parties may bring suit against a trustee themselves. In either instance, a trust would not be dealt with through the probate process, but the court might need to get involved with the interpretation of or the application of the trust’s terms.

At times, interested parties may seek the removal of a trustee for perceived misappropriations regarding the assets of a trust or for perceived failure to act in a prudent matter with regard to the management of a trust. Similarly, interested parties may seek to bar the trustee or change the trustee if they perceive the trustee exercised undue influence in the creation of the trust. Less often, a trustee might bring suit if they feel assets of the trust have been misappropriated by a party that has access to them.


In any circumstance, it would be wise to have the legal guidance of an attorney – as the process can get quite complicated – to ensure the protection of the trustee’s interests.

Trustee Actions

More Questions?

Visit Our Q&A Page